have you signed up for the new class at studio calico - workspace? the class will be taught by the amazing marcy penner and she will walk you through steps to take your work area from tiring to inspiring. i will be moving to my new place within the next few months and one exciting part of it is that i will get to reorganise my space! given that my new apartment is really small, i wouldn't call it a space as it will most likely be just a section of Ethan's wardrobe that i will claim to keep my scrapping stash and continue working on the floor (like i am doing now) or at the dining table. ha! nevertheless, it will be my very own and this class would be just perfect! ok, now for the details of the class...
with two lessons a week, marcy and her team will take you step by step through the process of assessing your space & storage, your stash, and how you use it so that you can organize your workspace in a way that works for you.
you will receive these useful hello forever planners and digital files when you sign up!
- Worksheets for each lesson, to help you work through the class
- Printable tabs to use to label your supplies
- Cut files for tabbed dividers for your 3x4in and 4x6in cards
- Reveal planning checklists
- Kit tracking sheets
while you sign up for the class, you will also be happy to know that studio calico has stock up some items that will help you with your organisation. these are some that has caught my eye...
1. handbook - i am currently using handbooks to keep my stamps. the handbook is available in other colors and you can find them here!
2. tabs stamp & die set - keep tabs of your favourite projects with these this tab stamp and die set by hello forever. for those of you who don't need the die, there is a stamp only set which you can find here.
3. lock tight containers - i need to get my hands on this! i am currently storing my sequins in small plastic storage boxes and ethan has his eyes on them! he shakes them!! ha! and now my sequins are in a mess! so these cute lock tight containers should help keep the sequins in order!
4. stamp and die storage pockets - since i am storing my stamps in handbooks, i would store my dies in this clear pockets.
5. white metal rimmed tags - currently i keep my enamel dots together with metal rings, so these tags would be perfect to label them!
for more class supplies, you can click here.
if you would like to sign up or find out more details on this class, click here!
the class starts on august 4th! hope to see you there!