it's monday! hope you had a great weekend and is all ready to start a new brand week! today some of the sc girls and myself are up for a blog hop to share studio calico's current subscription promotion and our top 5 must haves! it's my first blog hop so i'm excited to be part of it. you should have arrived here from nicole's blog! welcome!
Lilin Fang <-- you are here!
i have been scrapping for about 2 years and playing with studio calico kits is my favourite way to scrap. my first studio calico kit is roller pink from october 2012 which means i have been a subscriber with sc for almost 1.5 years! studio calico puts together beautiful papers and embellishments that coordinate so well. this saves me a lot of time selecting products to work with since i can just create my projects with whatever is available in the kit. and i love the exclusive papers, embellishment and beautiful stamps that i cannot get from anywhere else. i also like the idea of a happy mail coming my way every month! the thought that i will have new products to play with next month also kinda reduces my tendency to hoard and encourages me to scrap more! :P
If you would like to subscribe to one of studio calico's kits, you will be happy to know that studio calico is currently having an awesome promotion! start a new subscription with march's office hours kit and receive a gift card free!!! here are the details...
here are the layouts i created with march's office hours kit... to find out more details about these layouts, you can click here.
also here are my top 5 faves from the studio calico shop to help you with your gift card :))
1. color theory ink - yellow - i have been stamping with black until i tried these inks! it's difficult for me to choose a favourite color here, but its amazing how brilliant this yellow looks even on white paper. click here to see all 12 colors.
2. color theory sequins - 24 karat - just like the enamel dots, sequins are a must! my favourite are these gold sequins. there are lots of colors available too but gold is an absolute must! click here to see the entire range.
3. color theory enamel dots - red - i have a craze for enamel dots. i use them in almost all my projects! my favourite are the red dots. click here to see all the colors!
4. bamboo paint brush - i have been using this brush for all my painting ever since i got them. love the soft bristles and how smooth it is to paint with this brush.
5. medium glassine bags - these glassine bags are great for layering on layouts or are perfect as envelopes for cards or small gifts.
thanks for dropping by and your next stop is to visit maggie!