Thursday 5 December 2013

Project Life - September - You Are My Happy

hello everyone! i'm back to share my PL for september. i am trying to catch up with my pl since it's almost the end of the year! i can't believe it's december! where have all the time gone???!!! i still got a couple of months that i missed out early in the year so i guess i just need to work harder and faster! as i am taking photos of my september spread, this little card "i will remember this day forever" reminded me of why i love working on pl. there are so many days and moments of my little boy that i want to remember forever and i am happy that i am able to capture all of them using pl. so i will still be working with pl in 2014 but maybe on a smaller scale since i still have problems catching up even when i am working on monthly spreads. i think i basically just need more scrapbook time! *laughs*


ok, back to my main topic for today, here's my spread for september! i made 4 pages this month and used mainly the studio calico "antiquary" pl kit. i initially thought the colors were difficult to work with until i started putting my spread together and i realised how wrong i am! turned out to be one of my favourite kit! :)


this is page 1 and 2. this is one of the rare months where i didn't have a lot of photos so instead of my usual design a page protector, i added design g.


since i didn't have that many photos, i had more space for filter cards! the filter cards in this kit are amazing so i'm happy i got to use the ones i love. the kit also came with these little badges. they were cute and i used up all 3 of them. the "dear lizzy" gold alpha stickers that came with the kit are my new favourite. i like how it adds that shimmer to page and they are just the right size.


this is a detailed shot of my title card for this month.


in page 2, i adhere my photo on a white tag and used the calendar stamp to indicate the date the photo was taken. as i am writing this post, i realised i made a mistake and circled october instead of september!!! blur me! got to redo that tag one of these days...


this is my favourite card for this page, the numbers on the card reminded me of how ethan is learning how to count from 1 to 5 so i used color coordinated sequins for each number.


this is page 3 and 4. i kept these 2 pages really simple as i wanted the photos and pretty cards to stand out. 
here are some detailed photos...





love how this cute little camera charm adds some interest to the spread.

thanks for dropping by and i hope you enjoy the rest of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment